Rumors have been circulating for days that Senator Marco Rubio was being considered for Mitt Romney’s Vice Presidential nominee. However, several sources close to the campaign are now saying the popular Latino politician will not be vetted. Rubio will likely not be the last potential candidate to wonder if he’ll get the call to join Romney on the ticket.
Here are some signs you are no longer being considered for VP:
• Your lunch meeting with Mitt has been downgraded to a drive-thru a Burger King with Travis, the campaign volunteer from Des Moines.
• The media describes your appeal as being “Sandusky-esque”
• When you call campaign headquarters, the receptionist suddenly loses the ability to speak English.
• You hold a press conference and only Junglebird Man shows up.
• Even Casey Anthony takes back her endorsement.
• Your parking space has been replaced with a Sunglasses Hut.
• Mail from the Nominee’s campaign office contains suspicious white powdery substance.
• Washington hookers won’t give you a second look.