If Miss Pennsylvania had been paying attention, she would have seen the signs earlier that the pageant was fixed:
- Stilettoes came in two types: “Catwalk Grip” and “Super Slip”.
- Scooby Doo and the Gang were called in to investigate the mysterious disappearance of several girls who went to check out spooky noises coming from the basement.
- Only certain contestants were allowed in the ‘Enhancement Room’.
- Pageant supplied diuretics were surplus training supplements from the Former East German swimming program.
- Only a handful of bikinis were issued. Everyone else received swimsuits from the Rosie O’Donnell Collection.
- Several unexplained spray tan fatalities.
- Some of the other contestants describe their talents as: “Influencing Officials” and “Eliminating the Competition”