- Boob inspection (by non-certified boob inspector)
- How many push ups can you do in 1 minute?
- Keg stands
- Matching purses to different outfits
- The Texas Two Step
- Shuttle runs
- The Donald Trump Gender Check©
- Redecorating the waiting room
- Fart sampling
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Nine medical associations recently issued an appeal for doctors to change their practice and cease ordering as many as 45 tests they determined were overused. For ages, doctors have worked under the belief that conducting more procedures was the safe approach to care for their patients. However, with increasing costs, and the desire to reduce the trauma unnecessary invasive procedures can cause, practitioners are considering changing their ways.