Some commitments he has been unable to keep, such as reducing unemployment and closing the Guantanamo Bay facility, are easy to spot. Some pledges, however, were more obscure and it will not come as a shock that the President could not fulfil them:
- Recognize that butter tarts are a unique desert despite their resemblance to pies and celebrate them on a separate event from National Pie Day.
- Cure baldness.
- Find the real killer of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman.
- Floss everyday!
- Convince Stephen Bochco to put his short-lived musical drama "Cop Rock" back on TV.
- Gain enough support for the WNBA to make it at least as popular as professional hockey.
- Really get his abs to "pop" once and for all!
- Build a dam somewhere. Every President needs a dam.
- Finally get around to watching the "Lord of The Rings" trilogy.
- Bring Nova Scotia into the Union as the 51st state.
- Figure out how to resurrect Whitney Huston's career.