- Think you're in shape? Try a BodyRock workout or two!
- Watch some Australian Open tennis matches when they are actually on, not taped so he has to avoid finding out who won.
- How about a Mediterranean cruise?
- Finally figure out how to Skype on that damned iPad.
- Make up you mind about whether or nor Ke$ha is hot once and for all!
- Develop his own position on the Keystone XL pipeline, not just mimic comments from CNN and Dr. Oz.
- As always, we recommend macrame as a safe, fun hobby.
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Rick Perry has dropped out of the Republican leadership race and has thrown his support behind Newt Gingrich. Many candidates find the transition from the hectic pace of the campaign back to normal political life difficult and the Texas governor will likely be no different. As we did for Herman Cain and Michele Bachmann before him, Dogs & Jeans offers some constructive ways to fill the hours away from the debate spotlights.