- The statutory rape of Justin Bieber or Mariah Yeater's false claim (depending on how the paternity test goes)
- A second trial of Casey Anthony
- The sexual harassment of several women from the National Restaurant Association
- Sending pictures of his genitals to Jenn Sterger
- A potential insider trading case after Warren Buffet bought $20 billion in stock.
- The Secret of The Old Clock
- The kidnapping of the Lindbergh baby
- Anyone of several Lindesy Lohan DUI's and/or violations of probation
- Russian grave robbing
- Anything we couldn't get O.J. on.
Monday, November 7, 2011
Now that Dr. Conrad Murray has been found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson, executives at CourtTV are concerned about a severe ratings drop. Without any high profile cases on the horizon, people may not be tuning into the specialty network for some time. However, as Dr. Murray is likely to lose his medical license as part of his sentence, the way may be clear for CourtTV to pay him to stand trial for some other rating's gold. As part of the terms of an early parole, expect prosecutors to file charges against Murray for one or more of the following outstanding cases: