- Sweating in Madonna's weird exercise class
- Working at one of Obama's many new phantom jobs
- Part of the Twitter app development team
- In the Mos Eisley Cantina in the new Special Blu-Ray edition of Star Wars
- With Waldo.
- As your new creepy college roommate
- On the new cast of Dancing With The Stars (Does anyone really watch this anymore?)
- Hiding on Disneyland's "It's a Small World" ride
- In the suspended linebacker core of the U of Miami Hurricanes
- Hogwarts new Defense Against the Dark Arts master
- As the possible cause behind Mt. Etna's eruptions.
Thursday, September 1, 2011
While the embattled Libyan leader's family have fled to Algeria, Moammar Gadhaf's whereabouts are unknown. However, from his current "secret" location, the former president continues to send messages of resistance to his supporters. So far the UN has ruled out the following as potential hiding places for Gadhafi: