The rules are simple. If you hear or see any of the following, take a drink:
- "I have a vision for this nation that includes all Americans."
- "How can we trust you to do it right in Washington when you did wrong in (insert state name here)?"
- Michele Bachmann stares glassily at the camera.
- "For too long now, we have allowed the special interest groups and Washington insiders to hijack the lives of citizens."
- "The time for talking about our problems has to be replaced by the time for action to solve our problems."
- It is obvious the camera angles have been selected to ensure Ron Paul looks smaller than the other candidates.
- "Is it too much to ask that America be returned to it's position of influence in the world? The Democrats think it is but I don't."
- "And I thank God I was fortunate enough to have been born in a country where I could (insert humble accomplishment here)."
- Newt Gingrich references his time as Speaker of the House. Finish what you have left of your drink if another candidate criticizes him for his time as Speaker.