- Had her physique digitally "slimmed down" like in 'Captain America'.
- Got a great deal on campaign office computers, from China's fake Apple store.
- Never washes her towels since "you are already clean when you use them."
- Takes the same self-defense class as Wendi Murdoch but focuses more on seltzer bottle attacks.
- Considers herself to be the unofficial "6th" Pussycat Doll.
- Her amateur taxidermy has been known to frighten young and old alike.
- Convinced Octomom that fertility treatments would be the perfect way to get Angelina Jolie to notice her.
- Her foreign policy consists of speaking loudly and slowly to Canadian tourists.
- Promoted Green Lantern to Warner Brothers as the super-hero "even more popular" than Spiderman or Batman.
- Endorsed the expansion of the CFL into the US.
- Her debt crisis solution? Coupons!
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Michelle Backmann's near meteoric rise in support has put her in a solid second place in the nomination race. However, her 16% of GOP backing has brought on a renewed scrutiny to her past. With some of the revelations, it is likely her rise in popularity will stall as her judgement is questioned: