While tobacco companies are protesting the new labels as overly biased and unconstitutional, they are milder than some of the earlier proposals:
- "Plenty of Fish won't let you on-line date if you have cancer."
- "Cigarettes are nearly as deadly as Ryan O'Neal"
- "Megan Fox smokes as now isn't in Transformer's 3. Don't let it happen to you."
- "Smoking is worse for you than Deep Fried Kool-Aid (but not by much)"
- "Know what's sexier than smoking? Saving money not buying cigarettes!"
- "Cancer will ravage your face like the tattoo in the Hangover II "
- "Taylor Swift doesn't sing about smoking, so it can't be cool."
- "Even being on 'Jackass' is safer"
- "Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez don't smoke. 'Nuff said. Peace out!"