So thanks Universe; it's been a fun ride! I've learned a bunch from all my experiences here, the good and bad. School, sports, illness, travel, marriage, divorce, parenthood, job loss, financial gains and difficulty, all of it has contributed to a life well lived.
However, if we do all "fade to black" in two days, there will be a few things I'll be sad to have missed finding out:
- Did Botox Mom take parenting classes from the Balloon Boy father?
- How will "Two and a Half Men" explain that Charlie suddenly got younger and taller?
- If the Canucks could have won the Stanley Cup this year?
- What the hell is going on at Area 51?
- Will Google finally send me a cheque when I reach $100?
- How many more Osama bin Laden tapes there are does he sings on any of them?
- Who took Janice Dickinson's teeth?
- Will the Supertramp concert I have tickets for at the end of the month live up to my expectations?
- When will The Electric Barbarellas be aired in Canada?
- If my new novel "Lost Armada" will be a best seller? Can I get it published at all?
- Is it possible for local moms to make $4000/month working from home?
- Can Taylor Swift continue to have a career singing about high school romances gone bad when she is in her 30's?
- What is the deal with Lady Gaga?
- When The Rapture arrives, will it be accompanied by The Doors' "This is The End" or REM's "It's The End of The World As We Know It"?