- "How accurate do you think the revision of the Judgement Day date to October 21 is?"
- "Is Pippa going to accept the $5 million offer to pose nude?"
- "I don't think Kirstie Alley really lost 60lbs dancing."
- "This could be the year that Maria Sharapova gets back to winning." (Actually, that might come up if somebody mentions Scottish tennis star Andy Murray)
- "Speaking of tennis, what is Anna Kournikova up to these days?
- "Want to talk about Hamas? No? How about Iran?"
- "Were able to download Lady Gaga from Amazon? I never got through but they charged my VISA $0.99!"
- "How can an unemployed mom in your neighborhood make $400 a day on the Internet and burn fat with acia berries at the same time?"
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
President and Mrs. Obama met with Queen Elizabeth at Buckingham Palace this morning as part of the First Couple's European tour. While the British Royal Family is a constitutional monarchy, they still represent the people of Great Britain as Heads of State, equal to the President. The aim of such a meeting is to build ties between nations and is often more social than political. However, there will still be some topics on conversation unlikely to be broached by either side: