- Capitalize on the success of the Miley Cyrus celebrity look-alike sex dolls by offering US Senate models featuring Kirsten Gilibrand and Kay Hagan.
- Triple all income taxes for the next two days.
- There seems to be a ton of money in country music. Maybe the government could do something there?
- No more bathing in tubs filled with tax payers' dollar bills.
- Launch a reality TV show on FOX called "The Big House". It will be like CNN meets "Jersey Shore" meets "Lost". Then sit back and watch the advertising money roll in.
- One more word: Coupons!
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
The US government faces the prospect of a complete shut-down of services unless the budget can be ratified by Friday. Since it is unlikely the two divided Houses can reach a compromise in that time, the Whitehouse is scrambling to find funds to keep the country running, at least temporarily. Here are the top ten ideas suggested for raising money: