One thing missing so far in the the Obama re-election is a signature campaign song. So it's up to you America, to help the President find that one particular tune that sums up Obama's vision, spirit and goals (or lack there of). Some suggestions include:
- Seven Nation Army by White Stripes: Hard-pounding tune signals party's unshakable commitment to multilateralism. (Good campaign song)
- Dazed and Confused by Led Zeppelin: With Obama's flip-flops on Guantanamo Bay, the economy and election reform, Americans could hardly be blamed for not knowing where he stands on key issues. (Bad campaign song)
- Do That To Me One More Time by The Captain & Tennille: Catchy tune but liable to misinterpretation.
- Hot for Teacher by Van Halen: The democrats questionable level of support for education across the country, especially in Wisconsin could dredge up more negative feelings with this song.
- It Isn't Easy Being Green by Kermit the Frog: A bold choice to just forget the entire first term and campaign solely on the environment.