- "I can't decide to vote for Flabby Guy, Scary Guy, Arrogant Guy or Crazy Guy."
- "I can't follow the Stanley Cup playoffs and election coverage too."
- "I'm boycotting Elections Canada until they let you vote multiple times like they do in Zimbabwe."
- "I haven't been able to cast a vote since the whole "Canadian Idol" debacle."
- "There are even fewer female candidates than on The Bachelor."
- "No time. Too busy working on my screenplay about three roommate supermodels and a wisecracking robot."
- "I'm not risking casting a ballot if the voting booth is not a peanut-free zone."
- "I didn't know [insert name of your province or territory here] was still part of Canada."
- "Aren't only federal prisoners allowed to vote now?"
- "Not enough parties to choose from any more."
- "I'll only vote if it's an app on my iPad."
- "If I vote, then I'll have to register my guns."
- "An election this soon after Elizabeth Taylor's death? Have you no compassion?"
Thursday, March 24, 2011
News from Canada: