Did anyone else have more highschoolers than Toddlers show up at your house Trick-or-Treating this year? Here are some things I learned:
- If you can't say "Happy Halloween" without your voice breaking, you are too old for candy.
- Apparently, normal teenager clothes qualify as a costume if you call yourself "Gangsta".
- Pulling up the hood of your hoodie makes you a character from a slasher movie.
- You are too old to trick-or-treat if you drove yourself and your friends to my street.
- If you normally wear your ball cap backwards, turning the brim forward is a disguise.
- Carrying the rubber mask in you hand because it is "too hot" means you are no longer in costume. Put it back on if you want a Kit Kat.
- If your costume is a Hobo, and you don't have to apply makeup to look unshaven, you are too old to trick-or-treat.
- I am completely unprepared if the Girl Scouts show up because they are 15 years old for crying out loud! Where are the parents?