Judge Sonia Sotomayor has been through four gruelling days of interogation during her Senate Confirmation hearing. While many questions have addressed issues of jurisprudence, her understanding of precedence and potential baises she may bring tot he Supreme Court, some have been irrelevant, obscure or downright silly.
Dogs & Jeans' Crack Research Squad brings you a sample of some of the latter group of inquiry:
- "If you could be any kind of tree, which tree would you be?"
- "Can you understand what the hell is going on on 'Lost'?"
- "Which 5 people from any time in history would you have at a dinner party?"
- "Boxers or briefs?"
- "Who would win in a fight between Donald Duck and Daffy Duck?"
- "Do you do any impressions?"
- "In your opinion, does Britney Spears actually want to be left alone?"
- "If you could commit one crime and get away with, what would you do?"
- "Do I look fat in these pants?"
- "Did you find it unnecessary for the end of the last Indiana Jones movie to include aliens?"
- "Could you recommend a good tax lawyer for me?"
- "Will Tiger Woods win another major tournament?"
- "How is a woman like you still single, and would you have coffee with me?