Many of you nice folks who have started becoming frequent readers may be getting a one-sided view of me: Always cracking wise, pointing out flaws in people and things around me, building up myself by tearing others down. You know, real “Tears of a Clown” stuff.
One of Alec Baldwin’s many masterful appearances on SNL includes his turn as Tony Bennett. The shtick surrounds Bennett’s overly optimistic outlook, so much so that he introduces Kevin Federline as a “great, great divorcee.” (maybe he is a great divorcee. I don’t know what the criteria are).
So in the spirit of the Parody Tony Bennett (and to further my therapy), here are some random non-child related things I like:
- Stories about Christopher Walken being odd.
- My dogs: Mackie and Kitty
- Any compilation of “The Top 50” on The Best Damn Sports Show Period
- Eating meat
- James Taylor music, no matter what mood I’m in
- Jon Stewart (when I feel superior) and Steven Colbert (when I feel ironic)
- Running early in the morning
- “What Can’t Adam Complain About” on the Adam Carolla radio show
- This kooky blogging thing
So there you go People: some Bouquets to go with my Beefs. Let me know if there are Things You Like Because They Are Great (assume I know you like your kids and all their cute shenanigans)