The following list of activities is further evidence of Madge and A-Rod's efforts to keep their 'Private Life' private:
- Daily agenda of activities are sky-written early in the morning ensuring the notation blows away by noon
- "Sweet Nothings" to each other may be posted on their blogs, but access is restricted to only those people not living in Guam. If you are from Guam, mind your own freaking business.
- When A-Rod frequents gentlemen's clubs, he shouts at each dancer, "I haven't seen Madonna naked to know if you share any resemblance!"
- Only by playing Madonna's most recent album backwards will you hear her confess "I have stolen Alex Rodriguez's soul and I will stave off death by draining his life force slowly. "
- A-Rod approached the Kansas City Royals for a trade so he could play in a smaller market, thereby spending more quality time out of the limelight with his "special lady/medical oddity". However, when he learned they could only afford to pay him in 50% off Jiffy Lube oil change coupons he reaffirmed his commitment to the Yankees.
- The photo on the Times Square billboard of the two of them making out on top of the body of a homeless drifter was shot with Vaseline on the lens so it gives it a 'hazy, dreamy' quality. Obviously that is intended for 'personal' viewing only.
- Travel by private jet is exactly that: PRIVATE. If they wanted everyone to watch, she's be sitting in his lap in "Coach" next to you!